Search Judaica, Jewish Jewelry and Jewish Books
 

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hedy Lamarr

"I must quit marrying men who feel inferior to me. Somewhere there must be a man who could be my husband and not feel inferior. I need a superior inferior man."

My problem is, I'm a hell of a nice dame, The most horrible whores are famous. I did what I did for love. The others did it for money.

If you use your imagination, you can look at any actress and see her nude, I hope to make you use your imagination

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."

[speaking in the 1960s] "It would be wrong of me to say so, but in this country [USA] money is more important than love. Most people here betray you and that's why there is so much chaos. I want to get away from here. I am homesick for Vienna ... because my home is Vienna and Austria, not America...never!"

"It's about time", in reference to the EFF award for invention frequency hopping.

Jewish Biography: Hedy Lamarr

No comments: